How do I play Live Roulette at Mr Green Casino
To access this breathtaking live roulette game from Evolution Gaming, you’ll need to register a new account with Mr Green if you don’t already have one. Once you have created an account, you can go to the Live Casino section using the ‘Live Casino’ icon at the top of the site.
LIVE Casino website
The Live Casino site contains several categories, which you’ll see at the top of the page, including Favourites, Roulette, Blackjack, Game Shows, Poker, Baccarat & Dice as well as All Live Tables. When you click on the Roulette category, you will see over 20 variations of live roulette from various top game manufacturers, including Evolution Gaming and NetEnt Live. Once you’re on the Roulette page, simply look for “Mr Green Live Roulette.”
Mr Green Live Roulette Games
Once you have selected the game, you will be greeted by a live dealer (usually called a croupier) at the live roulette game. He or she sits behind the roulette wheel in a friendly, green gaming environment with Mr Green in white and gold in the background, so you can really feel at home with Mr Green. To place a bet, you must first ensure that you have made a deposit to your account. You are more than welcome to just pop in and visit the game to see what it looks like, but you will not be able to place any bets until you have deposited into your account.
Cashier button as shortcut to deposit into your account
Conveniently, you can easily fund your account by simply pressing the Cashier button in the bottom left corner. Once you’ve made your deposit, you’ll be taken straight back to the live roulette table where you can now place your bet. The live dealer will indicate when you can place your bet at the table, and will ask for bets to be placed before closing for further bets. You will typically have about half a minute to place your bet before the betting round ends. What’s special is that the dealer will always welcome you and is always ready to answer any questions you may have.
Game rules, bet types and payouts
Live roulette at Mr Green is all about predicting which number the white ball will land on when the spin stops. You have the chance to win by placing one or more chips on and/or around the exact number you think the ball will land on. The Roulette wheel in Live Roulette is completely similar to the wheel in European Roulette, which has 37 numbers consisting of the numbers from 1 to 36 and the number zero (0), the latter being green. When the betting round ends, the white ball is spun around the roulette wheel. The white ball will eventually stop and land in one of the 37 pockets of the wheel. You will only win if you have placed a bet that has that particular number covered.
There are many different bets you can place in the live roulette at Mr Green Casino. Bets can either cover a single number, or they can cover several different numbers using a single chip. You will notice that in live roulette there are inside and outside bets, that is, bets that are inside or outside the frame of the 37 numbers. Inside bets are bets placed on numbered spaces within the betting area. Outside bets are those placed in the boxes shown on either side or at the top and bottom, outside the main numbered boxes.
- Straight Up – This is a chip (or chips) on a single number from 1 to 36 as well as the number zero. A straight-up bet pays 35 to 1.
- Split Bet – This bet has the chip placed on a line between two numbers, and it can be placed either horizontally or vertically between them. A split bet pays 17 to 1.
- Street Bet – This places a chip at the end of a row of numbers. The bet basically covers three different numbers. A street bet pays 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet – This is a chip placed in the corner where four different numbers meet (at the intersection where they meet). A corner bet will pay 8 to 1.
- Line Bet – This places a chip at the end of two lines. The bet thus covers all numbers in two rows, for a total of six numbers. A line bet pays 5 to 1.
- Column Bet – In this bet, a chip is placed in one of the three boxes marked “2 to 1”. The boxes are located at the end of each column, covering the 12 different numbers in that column. A column bet pays 2 to 1.
- Dozen Bet – In this bet, the chip is placed in one of the three boxes marked “3rd 12”, “2nd 12”, or “1st 12”, covering 12 numbers (a dozen) along the box. A dozen bet will pay 2 to 1.
- Black/Red – Here the chip is placed in one of the two boxes marked red and black, covering either 18 red or black numbers. A Black/Red bet pays 1 to 1.
- Odd/Even – Here the chip is placed in either the Odd or Even box to cover 18 odd or 18 even numbers. An Odd/Even bet pays 1 to 1.
- 1-18/19-26 – In this bet, a chip is placed in either the 1-18 box or the 19-36 box, covering the first eighteen and the last eighteen numbers respectively. This bet pays 1 to 1.
There are 4 types of neighbour bets available in either the classic or 3D view on the game, they can also be referred to as racetrack betting. Within each neighbour, bet is four different sections which include: Tiers du Cylindre, Orphelins a Cheval, Voisins du Zero, and Jeu Zero. Each of these types of bets gives various payouts and cover different sets of numbers.
Tiers du Cylindre
As you will see, both Classic and 3D View have a number of ‘neighbour’ bets, including Tiers du Cylindre, Orphelins a Cheval, Voisins du Zero, and Jeu Zero. Each of these covers a different set of numbers, and therefore also offers different payouts
This type of bet covers 12 numbers, including 27, 33 and all the numbers between the two on the roulette wheel (hence the term neighbours). The bet is made with six chips, which are placed as follows:
- One chip covering the 5/8 split (see split bet)
- One chip covering the 10/11 split
- One chip covering the 13/16 split
- One chip covering the 23/24 split
- One chip covering the 27/30 split
- One token covering 33/36 split
Orphelins a Cheval
This bet covers eight different numbers spread over two segments of the roulette wheel, and the bet requires five chips, which are distributed as follows:
- One chip covering 1 (straight-up)
- One chip covering a 6/9 split
- One chip covering the 14/17 split
- One chip covering the 17/20 split
- One token covering the 31/34 split
Neighbours of Zero
This bet covers 17 numbers, including 22, 25 and all the numbers between the two on the roulette wheel, and is made with nine chips placed as follows:
- Two chips covering 0/2/3-street
- One chip covering the 4/7 split
- One chip covering the 12/15 slot
- One chip covering the 18/21 slot
- One token covering the 19/22 split
- One token covering 25/26/28/29 corners
- One token covering the 32/35 split
This bet type covers the zero (0) pocket and the six numbers surrounding zero on the roulette wheel. It is made using four chips, which are placed as follows:
- One chip covering the 0/3 slot
- One chip covering the 12/15 slice
- One chip covering the number 26 (straight-up)
- One token covering the 32/35 slice
Why play Live Roulette at Mr Green Casino
The exclusive live roulette game at Mr Green is without comparison a unique experience that you get at this award winning casino. Not only is it created with stunning graphics, crystal clear sound and sound effects as well as great live dealers to take care of your requests, but it is also full of the most innovative features you can experience in live casino. For example, you can choose between two different wagers to watch the game in, and you have plenty of statistics at your disposal to help you make the right choice for your bet.
You’ll also definitely appreciate the neighbour bet options and live chat features, which allow you to interact with other players and with the live dealer. You can even create and modify special bets and favorite wagers that the gaming technology will remember and save for you, while also switching between a normal and full-screen window at your convenience. Plus, you can easily fund your account without leaving the roulette table, and you can brush up on your roulette knowledge just by tapping the help icon, where every rule of the game and the payouts are explained.
There are very few live dealer games in igaming that impress to the same degree, with so much variety and innovative features, all of which make your gaming experience even greater. What’s even more impressive is that the game offers such a wide range of possible bets, so it caters to all types of players, no matter what their gaming budget. If you want a unique live roulette experience, we highly recommend that you create an account at Mr Green Casino where you can play the exclusive live roulette game today!
Leave a Reply